Showing posts tagged tv
Jimmy Kimmel Owns the Emmy Awards Announcement Ceremony! Check Out His Best Jokes:
“This is a sex dream, isn’t it?”
– Looking confused, Jimmy Kimmel stepped onto the stage and cracked a joke about being a last-minute replacement for Nick Offerman
”This could be just as good at noon, really.”
– Joking about the announcement’s early hour – since the nominations are revealed live from Los Angeles at 5:40 a.m. PST
“This is from the husky baby collection. Thank you for asking.”
– In response to Kerry Washington’s question (“Who are you wearing?”) about his sleepwear
Read more of the late-night host’s best one-liners here.
“You would have never gotten Titanic and have been this big star. You’d be like Jeremy Jackson and David Hasselhoff, looking for work.”
Catch more of this week’s best celeb quotes here!
“I present rap Ty and video ho Julie.”
– Modern Family’s Julie Bowen, sharing a pimped-out photo of her and onscreen hubby Ty Burrell, on Twitter
“I’m a 16-year-old and I could be planning my prom right now, but I’m singing in front of J.Lo, Steven and Randy, and that is the biggest moment of my life. So, I’m not going to get all scared about it.”
- American Idol finalist Jessica Sanchez, who finds out if she’ll makes to the top two spots tonight, to PEOPLE
Oh, thank gawd!
“It has NOT been cancelled.”
- A rep for Khloé Kardashian, clarifying that Khloé and Lamar is “just on hold,” to PEOPLE
“I’m totally up for reunion tours.”
– Michelle Williams, who’s game for a Dawson’s Creek reunion (especially since her character Jen is dead), to New York magazine