Showing posts tagged tv
– Bachelorette Desiree Hartsock, on accepting a proposal from Chris Siegfried after having her heart broken by Brooks Forester, to PEOPLE
"I wanted so badly for [the relationship] to work out, and it was so close I could almost touch it. But I needed to walk away."
-Brooks Forester on why he walked away from Bachelorette Desiree
Jimmy Kimmel Owns the Emmy Awards Announcement Ceremony! Check Out His Best Jokes:
"This is a sex dream, isn’t it?"
– Looking confused, Jimmy Kimmel stepped onto the stage and cracked a joke about being a last-minute replacement for Nick Offerman
”This could be just as good at noon, really.”
– Joking about the announcement’s early hour – since the nominations are revealed live from Los Angeles at 5:40 a.m. PST
"This is from the husky baby collection. Thank you for asking."
– In response to Kerry Washington's question (“Who are you wearing?”) about his sleepwear
Read more of the late-night host’s best one-liners here.
"You would have never gotten Titanic and have been this big star. You’d be like Jeremy Jackson and David Hasselhoff, looking for work.”
Catch more of this week’s best celeb quotes here!
"I present rap Ty and video ho Julie."
– Modern Family's Julie Bowen, sharing a pimped-out photo of her and onscreen hubby Ty Burrell, on Twitter