Showing posts tagged people magazine
"I love myself and I can embrace me. I am not going to let anyone take that away again."
- The Biggest Loser winner Rachel Frederickson, who lost 155 lbs. in seven months to win the reality competition, in this week’s PEOPLE
"Stop worrying, because everything is going to be beyond what you dream about."
- Songstress Mary J. Blige, on the advise she’d give her 21-year-old self at the start of her career, in this week’s PEOPLE
Patrick Swayze took top honors in 1991!
Join us as we count down to the reveal of the Sexiest Man Alive at PEOPLE.com/SMA
We’re counting down to the reveal of this year’s Sexiest Man Alive with a celebration of sexy men throughout the ages … And James Dean definitely would have taken the title in 1955.
For more sexy men throughout the ages, check out our History of Sexy Timeline at PEOPLE.com/SMA
"If I start losing my butt, I’m going to be mad. It can’t get smaller. I can lift, but I can’t lose!"
- Glee star Amber Riley, on losing weight while competing on Dancing With the Stars, in this week’s PEOPLE
"I think of it as walking art with a message."
- Singer Janelle Monae, on her minimalist style, in this week’s PEOPLE
"When life asks you to dance, you just have to dance."
- Valerie Harper, who will join the upcoming season of Dancing With the Stars, to PEOPLE