Patrick Swayze took top honors in 1991!
Join us as we count down to the reveal of the Sexiest Man Alive at PEOPLE.com/SMA
Showing posts tagged people magazine
We’re counting down to the reveal of this year’s Sexiest Man Alive with a celebration of sexy men throughout the ages … And James Dean definitely would have taken the title in 1955.
For more sexy men throughout the ages, check out our History of Sexy Timeline at PEOPLE.com/SMA
"If I start losing my butt, I’m going to be mad. It can’t get smaller. I can lift, but I can’t lose!"
- Glee star Amber Riley, on losing weight while competing on Dancing With the Stars, in this week’s PEOPLE
"I think of it as walking art with a message."
- Singer Janelle Monae, on her minimalist style, in this week’s PEOPLE
"When life asks you to dance, you just have to dance."
- Valerie Harper, who will join the upcoming season of Dancing With the Stars, to PEOPLE
"I always have a tiara on my head. I don’t even argue."
- Michael Strahan, who admits to being a total pushover when it comes to twin daughters Sophia and Isabella, in this week’s PEOPLE
"You just gotta laugh, dance and make love as much as possible."
- Robin Thicke, sharing his secret to a happy marriage with wife Paula Patton, in this week’s PEOPLE
"I love my stomach now that it has tone to it. It makes me think of how far I’ve come.”
-Mariah Jarosh, who along with Lindsay Kimball posed in bikinis for the PEOPLE’s cover this week after losing 100 lbs.