Showing posts tagged one direction
"Harry couldn’t stop smiling. He hardly left his mum’s side and she looked really proud of him. He sipped champagne and chatted to everyone."
- A wedding guest, on One Direction heartthrob Harry Styles, who served as best man at mom Anne Cox's weekend nuptials to longtime partner Robin Twist, to the Sunday Mirror
"Baby you light up my world like nobody else."
- The cast of Downton Abbey, in a video mashup of the Crawley crew performing One Direction’s “What Makes You Beautiful”
"Everyone thinks they are a couple, but to be honest, we had no sense of that at all."
-Sarah Walker, who owns the Rising Sun pub in England, where Harry Styles and Taylor Swift dined with friends
"[I’m] maybe too flirty. I’m an 18-year-old boy, and I like to have fun!"
- One Direction’s Harry Styles, who isn’t shying away from female attention, to Seventeen magazine
"I just want to say, we’ve had this award for two seconds and already we’ve broke it, so that’s a good start."
– One Direction’s Liam Payne, accepting the band’s first award of the night – best pop video – before the heartthrobs went three-for-three, at the VMAs
“Sick time today, having a right laugh, out swimming.”
- One Direction's Niall Horan, Tweeting about the British boy band’s wet and wild day in Australia’s Sydney Harbour, where the boy band is set to perform later in the week