Showing posts tagged marriage
"I just hope for happiness, family, love and a lot of laughter."
- Former Bachelor star Sean Lowe, who wed Catherine Giudici in a romantic ceremony on Jan. 26, in this week’s PEOPLE
"It’s getting rarer that two people decide to spend the rest of their lives together. But it was kind of like a fairy tale for us."
-Carol Harris, on marrying her husband George Raynes, 75 years after sharing their first kiss together
"People are giving me s— for marrying someone younger than I am. Tim is mature, responsible, loving, & kind. Way to judge people, Internet."
- Former Boy Meets World star Danielle Fishel, lashing out against haters criticizing her recent marriage to 25-year-old Tim Belusko, on Twitter
"I will be in the honeymoon phase until I leave this planet."
- Breaking Bad's Aaron Paul, on marrying wife Lauren Parsekian, to PEOPLE
"You just gotta laugh, dance and make love as much as possible."
- Robin Thicke, sharing his secret to a happy marriage with wife Paula Patton, in this week’s PEOPLE
"Future generations will shake their heads at how narrow, fearful and ignorant we sounded today debating DOMA. Happily the majority of our justices understood this and did not permit the ‘ick’ to stick."
- George Takei, sharing his thoughts on the Supreme Court’s decision to deemed the Defense of Marriage Act (DOMA) unconstitutional and dismissed California’s same-sex marriage ban (Proposition 8), in an editorial written for the Washington Post