Showing posts tagged american idol
"It was so surreal … tons of people I’ve never seen in my life [showed up] that were from all over actually."
- American Idol Top 3 finalist Kree Harrison, on the fans awaiting her Texas homecoming, to PEOPLE
"I wanted to focus on the people there and show Beverly [Mass.], how much I appreciate them."
- American Idol Top 3 finalist Angie Miller, who concentrated on her fans rather than future competitions while visiting her hometown, to PEOPLE
"When I first ate fried chicken for the first time in four months, that’s when I knew that I was home."
- American Idol Top 3 finalist Candice Glover, on returning to her South Carolina hometown, to PEOPLE
"I’m not going to get married, Ryan. I’m not interested in that. I don’t have to prove to people that I’m straight."
See more star zingers here!
"A girl will definitely win this year."
- Nicki Minaj, on her predictions for the upcoming season of American Idol, to PEOPLE
"Sometimes you are afraid of being too famous."
- Nicki Minaj, on the judgmental culture in hip-hop, to The Hollywood Reporter